Finely chopped, dust extracted and treated with Eucalyptus for a pleasant aroma whilst deterring the horse from eating their bed.
- Highly absorbent - locks in moisture reducing waste and ammonia smells.
- Versatile - ideal for traditional or deep litter beds, can also be used on top of rubber matting.
- Dust extracted - reducing dust for a light, airy, healthy stable.
- Finely chopped - for a soft manageable and easy to work with bedding.
- Biodegradable - rots down quickly and can be spread straight on to the land saving money on muck removal, whilst providing an ideal fertilizer for your fields.
- No varnish or chemicals - for a safe bedding that will not stain your horse.